- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Jabor pro, s.r.o., ID No. 40231259, with registered office at Folknářská 1246/21, Děčín II-Nové Město (hereinafter: “Controller”).
- The contact details of the administrator are
e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +420 605 797 777
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The controller processes your identification, contact and contract data.
Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters by the Ecomail platform) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters via the Ecomail platform) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
- to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- the possible sending of commercial communications.
Data retention period
- The controller retains personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of the personal data are the following persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
- zajišťující služby provozování e-shopu a další služby v souvislosti s provozováním e-shopu,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Personal data security conditions
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular secure password encryption, antivirus software, a security firewall and encrypted data transmission.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
These terms will become effective on 17 February 2020.